Murata Electronics offers a range of EIA 0201 size MLCCs which maintain stable performance characteristics, even with extreme temperatures from between -55°C to +125°C (C0G). With capacitance values over 2 µF (X5R) with up to 50 VDC rating, Murata’s 0201 size MLCCs can be used in a variety of popular automotive / commercial / healthcare applications while offering approximately 40% PCB space savings (versus EIA 0402 MLCCs).
Need help Selecting Murata Product? Click here for Murata’s SimSurfing Design tool.
- Small EIA 0201 size
- Up to -55°C ~ +125°C operating temperature range
- Rated voltages of up to 50 VDC
- Capacitance range: 0.1 pF to 2.2 μF
- Robust, non-polarized, ceramic construction
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Automotive electronics
- Healthcare / wearables
- Wireless communication and communication modules
EIA 0201 Size Monolithic Ceramic Capacitors