Microchip's MIC5387 is an advanced, general-purpose, triple linear regulator that offers high power supply rejection (PSRR) in an ultra-small, 6-pin, 1.6 mm x 1.6 mm Thin MLF® package. The MIC5387 is capable of 150 mA from each output and offers high PSRR, making it an ideal solution for any portable electronic application. Ideal for battery powered applications, the MIC5387 offers 2 percent initial accuracy, low dropout voltage (180 mV at 150 mA), and low ground current (typically 32μA per output).
This regulator occupies only 2.56 mm2 of PCB area, which is a 36 percent reduction in board area compared to a 2 mm x 2 mm Thin MLF® package. The series has an operating junction temperature range of -40°C to 125°C.
- 150 mA guaranteed output current for each output
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- Low dropout voltage: 180 mV at 150 mA
- Excellent load/line Transient Response
- Low quiescent current: 32μA per LDO
- High PSRR: 70 dB
- High output accuracy
- Thermal-shutdown and current-limit protection
- RoHS compliant