Laird's FlexPIFA and mFlexPIFA are 2.4 GHz and 2.4 GHz/5 GHz antennas. The mFlexPIFA is specifically designed for installation on curved or straight metal surfaces. The 2.4 GHz FlexPIFA is ideally suited for use with 2.4 GHz applications such as Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth®. The dual-band FlexPIFA is ideal for Wi-Fi applications across both bands, such as 802.11a. Both the 2.4 GHz and dual-band 2.4 GHz/5.5 GHz FlexPIFA deliver strong performance in challenging environments, providing unmatched flexibility to solve real-world antenna design challenges. The PIFA design provides consistent performance across a broad array of environments and enclosures, including plastic, metal, or body-worn applications. With the ability to be flexed in either concave or convex directions, without sacrificing antenna performance, the small size and adhesive backing give further mounting flexibility within the product design.
- PIFA design provides consistent performance across a broad array of environments and enclosures such as plastic, metal, or body-worn applications
- mFlexPIFA is specifically tuned for direct mounting to metal surfaces
- Ability to be flexed in either concave or convex directions without sacrificing antenna performance, providing more flexibility in antenna placement
- Small size and adhesive-backing give further mounting flexibility within product designs
- Both 2.4 GHz and dual-band 2.4 GHz/5.5 GHz antennas are available to best address technical application