MPU-6050 6-Axis, Integrated I²C Solution
InvenSense offers MPU-6050 6-axis MotionTracking™ devices designed for the low-power, low-cost, high-performance requirements of smartphones, tablets, and wearable sensors
InvenSense's MPU-6050 is the world’s first 6-axis, single-chip, integrated sensor solution in a 4 x 4 mm QFN package, including a 3-axis gyroscope plus 3-axis accelerometer using an I²C interface.
- MotionApps™ platform support for Android™, Linux™, and Windows™
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Digital input on FSYNC pin to support video Electronic Image Stabilization and GPS
- Programmable interrupt supports gesture recognition, panning, zooming, scrolling, free-fall interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero-motion detection, tap detection, and shake detection