IDT’s P9242-R-EVK and P9221-R-EVK wireless power reference kits are targeted for applications ranging from 5 W to 15 W. The turnkey wireless power reference solution is comprised of both a transmitter board (P9242-R-EVK) and a receiver board (P9221-R-EVK) that are WPC-1.2.2 compliant.
The reference kit solution is a comprehensive, turnkey, wireless power reference design for immediate prototyping. An associated layout module allows for direct copy to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested BOM takes the guess work out of component selection. In addition, the extensive digital library of collateral eliminates traditional design and support barriers regardless of application volume.
|Features and Benefits
- Supports up to 15 W applications
- WPC-1.2.2 compliant
- Peak 87% system efficiency at 15 W
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® processor
- Supports I2C communication
- Extensive digital library of collateral
- Schematic and layout import files provide seamless integration
- Compact development package for fast prototyping
- Fully tested bill of material (BOM)
Wireless power reference kits - Proven architecture, compact sizes, and a broad portfolio