IDT’s P9038-R-EVK (transmitter) and P9025AC-R-EVK (receiver) reference kits form a turnkey wireless power solution that can be used for immediate prototyping. The easy-to-use reference boards and comprehensive design support collateral eliminate traditional design and support barriers regardless of application volume.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested bill of materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. Foreign Object Detection (FOD) tuning is supported via selectable pre-programmed curve settings and technical documentation.
The 5 W, 5 V solution is suitable for a wide range of applications, including PC peripherals, furniture, medical devices, and other portable devices still hindered by traditional contact-based charging bases or cables.
|Features and Benefits
- 5 V input (Tx), 5.3 V / 1 A output (Rx)
- Qi-compliant for interoperability with other devices
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Layout module provided for direct instantiation on to system board
- Proven, fully-tested BOM
- Simplified FOD tuning scheme
- Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral
hackster.io - Community platform for IDT wireless power
Wireless power reference kits - Proven architecture, compact sizes, and a broad portfolio