Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions' RSC series is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering a digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range. It is calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and non-linearity using a 24-bit analog-to-digital converter with integrated EEPROM. Pressure data may be acquired at rates between 20 and 2,000 samples per second over an SPI. It is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases, designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards, and is REACH and RoHS compliant. This is a great device for a wide range of medical or industrial applications.
- Pressure range: ±1.6 mbar to ±10 bar, ±160 Pa to ±1 MPa, ±0.5 in H2O to ±150 psi; absolute range 1 bar to 8 bar, 15 psi to 150 psi
- Pressure types: absolute, gage, or differentia
- Total error band: as low as ±0.25% FSS depending on pressure range
- Accuracy: ±0.1% FSS BFSL
- Compensated temperature range: -40ºC to ±85ºC [-40ºF to ±185ºF]
- Power consumption: less than 10 mW, typ.
- Size: miniature 10 mm x 12.5 mm [0.39 in x 0.49 in] package
- Output: 24-bit digital SPI-compatible
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1 Moisture Sensitivity Level 1 requirements
- Proven reliability
- Enhanced Performance
- Cost-effective solution
- Compact easy-to-design packaging
- Low MSL requirement
- Energy efficient