HMS Industrial Networks' Anybus X-gateway for connecting dissimilar networks
HMS Industrial Networks' Anybus X-gateways allow systems integrators to easily transfer I/O data between devices on two different PLC control systems and networks. Anybus X-gateways primarily provide fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between two networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a typical maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction (depending on the network configuration).
Anybus provides a free Microsoft Windows-based tool called Anybus Configuration Manager to make configuration of the X-gateway easy. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway.
There is an Anybus X-gateway for nearly any two network configurations. The X-gateways are tested and proven with all leading manufacturers of PLCs such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi, ABB, Omron, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Phoenix Contact, Bosch Rexroth, and more.
The X-gateways also have an OPC connectivity through the provided Anybus OPC Server to allow transfer of fieldbus data to SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows. This connectivity eliminates the need for a PCI fieldbus interface card.
In addition to connecting two different PLC systems and providing enterprise level fieldbus data, X-gateways are also commonly used to upgrade old fieldbus equipment to industrial Ethernet, extend existing production segments by connecting new machines with different industrial networks, and divide network topology into logical segments.
- Easy way to transmit I/O data between any two industrial networks
- I/O data transfer with average throughput between networks of 10 ms to 15 ms
- Additional parameter data supported (depending on network combination)
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Included Anybus OPC server for extended functionality with Ethernet versions
- Configuration software is included
- DIN rail mountable with CE and UL certifications
- Connect two PLC systems and their proprietary industrial networks
- Upgrade old fieldbus equipment to industrial Ethernet
- Extend a production line by connecting new machines that communicate on other networks
- Divide a network topology into logical segments
- Integrate factory floor data with enterprise level systems such a SCADA, SAP, OPC, and others
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||View Details|
|AB7306-B||CANOPEN-ETHERNET/IP CONVERTER||5 - Immediate||View Details|
|AB7317-B||CANOPEN-PROFINET CONVERTER||4 - Immediate||View Details|
|AB7318-B||CANOPEN-ETHERNET/IP CONVERTER||12 - Immediate||View Details|
|AB7319-B||CANOPEN-MODBUS TCP CONVERTER||5 - Immediate||View Details|
|AB7629-F||PROFIBUS-MODBUS TCP CONVERTER||5 - Immediate||View Details|