GE Critical Power's ProLynx family of DC-DC converters accelerates time to market by reducing the design cycle for applications requiring wide input voltage tolerance. The ProLynx family is the third generation of Lineage's world-class point-of-load converters. These high efficiency, superior thermal derating modules operate over an ultra-wide input range of 9 VIN to 36 VIN and provide a precisely regulated output voltage ranging from 3.0 VDC to 18 VDC, programmable via an external resistor.
Standard features include remote on/off, programmable output voltage, monotonic start-up / shutdown, overcurrent and over-temperature protection, and output voltage sequencing. The powerful Tunable Loop™ feature allows the user to optimize the dynamic response of the converter to match the load and significantly improve transient response while simultaneously reducing the amount of external filtering.
- AutoLimit optimized power for the small package size
- Small size: 20.3 mm x 11.4 mm x 8.5 mm
- 2.5 A to 5.0 A output current - no derating
- Tunable Loop optimized dynamic response
- Wide input range of 9 VDC to 36 VDC
- Remote enable
- Overcurrent / over-temperature protection
- Programmable VOUT range of 3 V to 18 V
- Aerospace / aviation
- Medical / healthcare
- Military / defense