Fluke Electronics 233 remote display multimeter gives ultimate flexibility in unusual measurement scenarios. By placing the removable display where the user can see it and then placing the meter in a convenient location, there will be no more juggling of leads and the meter while stretching into a tight spot.
Users can now take measurements in hard-to-reach places where machines or panels are physically separated from a limit or isolator switch or in user prohibited areas such as clean rooms or hazardous areas.
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 sec)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 50 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes and augment safe electrical measurements
- Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
- Auto power off maximizes battery life
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight