E-Switch's TL6330 series tact switch offers a surface mount PC board design with a small package size of 2.80 mm x 4.60 mm x 1.90 mm, and a long electrical life of 200,000 cycles. It is a single pole single throw (SPST) switch with 200 gram force and an IP67 rating. The contact rating is 1 VA, 32 VDC, and the travel is 0.25 mm.
Applications for the TL6330 series switch include handheld devices, wearable electronics, IoT, smart home, telecommunication, and testing equipment as the most common uses.
- Contact rating: 1 VA @ 32 VDC
- Electrical life: 200,000 gf
- Contact resistance: 100 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1 GΩ min. @ 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 250 VAC for 1 minute
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Travel: 0.25 mm
- Contact arrangement: SPST
- Actuation force: 200 gf
- Dust/moisture protection: IP67