Digilent's breadboard adapter is intended to be used with the Analog Discovery 2 (Analog Discovery) to provide a prototyping surface with a secure connection. It provides a female header to pass through all connections from the Analog Discovery 2 (Analog Discovery) as well as a prototyping surface.
It provides a female header to pass through all connections from the Analog Discovery 2 as well as a prototyping surface. The PCB provides two power rails directly routed from the V+ and V- pins on the Analog Discovery. Components and wires can be soldered to the prototyping surface and power rails. Alternatively, the half-sized breadboard can be affixed (permanently) to the adapter to provide connection.
- Protoboard area consists of twenty-six rows of 10 plated through-holes
- Two 26 hole V+, V-, and GND rails routed from the 30-pin connector
- 30-pin female headers pass through all signals from the Analog Discovery
- One half-sized solderless breadboard is included
- Provides an alternative to the flywires for Analog Discovery