6350-SR 4G LTE Routers with 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Digi’s cellular routers for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and PTCRB networks
Digi's 6350-SR is a compact, high-performance 4G LTE router with five Gigabit Ethernet ports. These routers feature multiple WAN connectivity options with load balancing and failover options to provide powerful reliability and results. The 6350-SR comes with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, one USB port, one serial port, Wi-Fi, LTE/HSPA+/EV-DO, LTE/HSPA+, or LTE-A HSPA+ cellular. The Ethernet speeds are CAT 3, CAT 4, or CAT 6. These routers are certified for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and PTCRB.
The 6350-SR routers are upgradeable with CORE 1002-CM plug-in LTE modems. This allows users to choose the cellular connectivity speeds that best fit their business requirements and needs with LTE-Advanced for more data-intensive applications or standard LTE for traditional day-to-day operations. These 4G LTE routers offer a best-in-class solution that can future-proof network infrastructure thanks to its modular plug-in LTE modem, stateful firewall, and VPN capabilities. Ensure maximum uptime and performance with the flexibility to deploy LTE connections where quick, easy, and reliable Internet access is needed. Pair the 6350-SR's integrated LTE plug-in modem with a dedicated wireline connection to provide dual ISP connectivity and maximize uptime.
Cellular signals can be weakened indoors by building materials, and users need to know where signal strength is greatest. The Digi optional site survey tool is a portable device that helps customers find the best location for their routers based on signal strength. This results in more activations, a stronger and cleaner signal, and maximized network speeds. It comes with a PoE Injector for optimal placement, a mounting bracket, and a variety of mounting options.
The 6350-SR is the perfect option for being connected to today's data-driven economy. Eliminating downtime is essential to maximizing productivity, supporting critical business applications, and avoiding outages or disruptions that can impact sales, customer service, brand reputation, and compliance.
- New Concepts in Cellular Routers, Part 1 - Upgradeable Modems
- "The Sky is Falling" - The end of 2G/3G networks as we know them
- LTE Advanced, Standard LTE, and LTE with EV-DO fallback
- Dual SIM support with CORE 1002-CM Plug-In LTE Modem
- Auto-switch between different carriers with Carrier Smart Select™
- WAN load balancing and failover
- Port-based VLANs
- Serial port for remote management
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports (dynamic port configuration)
- Latest mobile technologies (LTE/4G/3G/UMTS/HSPA/...)
- Advanced modem management software
- Automatic self-configuration for most carrier/SIM combinations
- OOB management and recovery using secure SMS
- Support for passthrough and router modes in tandem
- Peer-to-peer IPSec tunneling for branch-office networks
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Fully configurable stateful firewall
- Port forwarding
- Optional custom rule setup
- Certifications: PTCRB, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
- Certifications: FCF Part 15, Subpart B, Class A; CE, RCM; CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B)
- Retail chains
- Distributed enterprise
- Managed services