DFRobot’s Bluno series is compatible with standard Arduino pinouts which means any project made with Arduino can directly go wireless via Bluetooth with ease. All Bluno boards and modules integrate onboard BLE which provides wireless programming, Bluetooth HID, AT command config and firmware upgrading, and the onboard antenna provides strong signal with a long communication range up to 30 m. Designed to match the popular Arduino form factor, Bluno boards are available with an assortment of MCU options including:
- Bluno – Arduino Uno form factor with ATmega328 MCU and CC2540 BT 4.0
- Bluno Nano – Arduino Nano form factor with ATmega328 MCU and CC2540 BT 4.0
- Bluno Mega 1280 – Arduino Mega form factor with ATmega1280 and CC2540 BT 4.0
- Bluno Mega 2560 – Arduino Mega form factor with ATmega2560 and CC2540 BT 4.0
- Bluno M3 – Arduino Uno form factor with STM32 MCU and CC2540 BT 4.0
- Bluno M0 - Arduino Leonardo form factor with NUC123ZD4AN0 Cortex M0 MCU and CC2540 BT 4.0
Bluno boards are compatible with several smartphone apps, including PlayBluno, which is a free completely open source dedicated app for Bluno developers, and users are able to control robots/mobile platforms with the GoBle app. The Bluno series is also compatible with the Big Bee app and WhenDo.