Thermal Management Solutions
Reliable DC Fans, Blowers, Peltier Devices & Heatsinks to Address Your Application’s Thermal Challenges
An effective thermal management solution to reduce unwanted heat is vital to system performance. CUI's thermal management line addresses the increasing thermal challenges in today’s board level electronic applications, encompassing a range of dc fans, blowers, heat sinks and Peltier thermoelectric cooling (TEC) devices.
CUI’s dc fans and blowers offer maximum reliability and superior cooling with frame sizes ranging from 40 mm to 120 mm and airflows over 200 CFM. All models come standard with auto restart protection and feature ball bearing or CUI’s advanced omniCOOL™ bearing system that provides a unique alternative to traditional sleeve bearing designs.
- 40 ~ 120 mm frame sizes
- Airflow from 2.6 ~ 200 CFM
- Rated speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Ball bearing and omniCOOL bearing options
- Auto restart protection standard on all models
- PWM control, tachometer signal, and rotation detect options
CUI offers a diverse line of Peltier thermoelectric cooling (TEC) devices to fulfill the thermal management needs of a variety of applications. Ideal for designs where size and weight are limited, these Peltier devices range in size from 10 mm to 70 mm with profiles as low as 3 mm and have no moving parts, virtually eliminating the need for maintenance. Several high performance Peltier modules built with the arcTEC™ structure are also available, offering improved reliability, performance, and cycle life.
- Ranging in size from 10 ~ 70 mm
- Profiles as low 3 mm
- Imax from 0.8 ~ 13 A
- Solder melting point up to 235°C
- ΔTmax (Th=27°C ) up to 95°C
- arcTEC™ structure option
Designed to dissipate heat in natural convection and forced air environments, CUI’s line of aluminum Heatsinks has the variety of form factors and transistor package types to meet your on-board cooling needs.
- TO-218, TO-220, TO-252 and TO-263 transistor package types
- Thermal resistance measured under 4 conditions
- Tin plated and black anodized material finishes
- Available with and without solder pins
- Board level