Wide range of compact buzzer, speaker and microphone options for maximum flexibility
To address the trend of miniaturization and the increasing pressures on engineers to shorten design cycles, CUI Devices offers a diverse range of buzzers, speakers and microphones that have been designed to minimize footprints and maximize reliability. All models are RoHS compliant and fit the needs of a variety of applications, including consumer electronics, automotive, medical devices, industrial, security devices, and many more. Through the use of superior materials and a focus on quality, CUI Devices is able to provide engineers with the audio solutions and expertise needed to design the innovations of tomorrow.
CUI Devices offers a comprehensive line of magnetic and piezo buzzers as a means for audible identification or alert. From extremely compact 4 mm SMT buzzers to larger, high decibel models, this product family is well suited to address the needs of the most challenging audio alert applications.
- Widths ranging from 4 mm to 60.8 mm
- Profiles as low as 1.7 mm
- Magnetic and piezo technology
- SPL offerings from 65 dB to 120 dB
- Operating temp range up to -40°C to 120°C
- IP67 and IP68 ratings
- Through hole, SMT, wire leads and panel mount options
- Waterproof and washable buzzers available
CUI Devices' diverse line of speakers features diameters as small as 10 mm and depths as low as 2 mm. With sound pressure levels (SPL) ranging from 70 dB to 120 dB and a variety of cone types, the speakers are an ideal solutions for engineers seeking durability and reliable performance.
- Widths ranging from 10 mm to 103 mm
- Profiles as low as 2 mm
- SPL offerings from 70 to 120 dB
- Cloth, mylar and paper cone types
- 4 ohm, 8 ohm and 32 ohm models
- Power ratings from 0.1 W to 20 W
Housed in compact packages with profiles as low as 0.95 mm, CUI Devices' range of electret condenser microphones and MEMS microphone offers a variety of performance options to meet the voice capture and audio recording needs of your next design. For easier prototyping and design testing, CUI Devices also offers MEMS microphone and ECM microphone development kits consisting of four independent microphone evaluation circuits.
- Depths as low as 0.95 mm
- Operating frequencies up to 20,000 Hz
- -54 to -24 dB sensitivity rating
- Signal to noise ratios from 56 up to 72 dBA
- Omnidirectional, unidirectional and noise cancelling directivity
- Pin type, solder pads, surface mount and wire lead termination
Selecting the right audio components for a design can be a challenge. Every application has unique space, sound, frequency and mounting requirements. CUI Devices' audio kits ensure engineers receive the flexibility they need to test a variety of options and determine the best solution for their design.
- 30 piece micro buzzers (4~9 mm) kit
- 45 piece micro speakers (10~15 mm) kit
- 40 piece micro speakers (16~20 mm) kit
- 70 piece IP rated audio kit
- 40 piece electret condenser microphone kit