Wide range of compact buzzer, speaker and microphone options for maximum flexibility
To address the trend of miniaturization and the increasing pressures on engineers to shorten design cycles, CUI offers a diverse range of buzzers, speakers and microphones that have been designed to minimize footprints and maximize reliability. All models are RoHS compliant and fit the needs of a variety of applications, including consumer electronics, automotive, medical devices, industrial, security devices, and many more. Through the use of superior materials and a focus on quality, CUI is able to provide engineers with the audio solutions and expertise needed to design the innovations of tomorrow.
CUI offers a comprehensive line of magnetic and piezo buzzers as a means for audible identification or alert. From extremely compact 4 mm SMT buzzers to larger, high decibel models, this product family is well suited to address the needs of the most challenging audio alert applications.
- Widths ranging from 4 mm to 60.8 mm
- Profiles as low as 1.7 mm
- Magnetic and piezo technology
- SPL offerings from 65 dB to 104 dB
- Operating temp range up to -40°C to 120°C
- IP67 and IP68 ratings
- Through hole, SMT, wire leads and panel mount options
- Waterproof and washable buzzers available
CUI’s diverse line of speakers features diameters as small as 10 mm and depths as low as 2 mm. With sound pressure levels (SPL) ranging from 70 dB to 107 dB and a variety of cone types, the speakers are an ideal solutions for engineers seeking durability and reliable performance.
- Widths ranging from 10 mm to 103 mm
- Profiles as low as 2 mm
- SPL offerings from 70 to 107 dB
- Cloth, mylar and paper cone types
- 4 ohm, 8 ohm and 32 ohm models
- Power ratings from 0.1 W to 20 W
Used to convert sound into an electric signal, electret condenser microphones contain a permanent charge, eliminating the need for an external polarizing voltage. CUI’s microphone line starts with diameters as compact as 4 mm, in a range of configurations.
- Diameters ranging from 4 mm to 9.7 mm
- Depths as low as 1.5 mm
- Sensitivity ranges from -54 dB to -37 dB
- Operating frequencies from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Noise canceling, unidirectional and omnidirectional directivity offerings
- Pin, terminal and wire lead mounting configurations
Selecting the right audio components for a design can be a challenge. Every application has unique space, sound, frequency and mounting requirements. CUI’s audio kits ensure engineers receive the flexibility they need to test a variety of options and determine the best solution for their design.
- 30 piece micro buzzers (4~9 mm) kit
- 45 piece micro speakers (10~15 mm) kit
- 40 piece micro speakers (16~20 mm) kit