Most small LED replacement lamps on the market are too dim or inefficient and larger than the bulbs they are supposed to replace. With Cree XLamp high voltage LEDs, you can eliminate this trade-off. Optimized for small form factor lighting, Cree XLamp XT-E and XM-L high voltage white LEDs offer the right combination of efficacy and size to enable LED replacements for up to a 40 W B10 lamp.
Optimized for non-directional and small LED replacement lamps, Cree XLamp XT-E and XM-L high voltage White LEDs deliver both high lumen output and high efficacy in a small footprint. With a typical voltage of 46 V, the LEDs enable driver circuits that are up to 10% lower cost, 15% smaller size, 10% cooler and 20% more efficient than standard voltage LEDs.
- Typical forward voltage of 46 V at 44 mA (XM-L) and 22 mA (XT-E), with VF binning available
- Cree-standard mechanical footprint of 3.45 mm X 3.45 mm with electrically neutral thermal path
- Low thermal resistance: 3.5°C/W (XM-L), 6.5°C/W (XT-E)
- Maximum junction temperature: 150°C
- Maximum drive current: 125 mA (XM-L), 66 mA (XT-E)
- Unlimited floor life at ≤30ºC/85% RH
- Available in standard CRI and 80 minimum CRI configurations
- Wide viewing angle: 115°
- Binned at 85°C
- Reflow solderable