Connor-Winfield’s models V777, V778, V787, and V788 are 3.3 V, surface mount, 5.0 mm x 7.0 mm, voltage controlled crystal oscillators (VCXOs) with LVPECL differential outputs with enable/disable function. The V777, V778, V787 and V788 are designed for use with applications utilizing a PLL system requiring very high frequency and low jitter. The surface-mount package is designed for high-density mounting and is optimum for mass production.
Connor-Winfield products are designed and produced in the USA.
- 3.3 V operation
- Absolute pull range (APR): ±30 ppm
- Temperature range: 0°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C
- Differential LVPECL outputs
- 5.0 mm x 7.0 mm surface-mount package
- Enable / disable function:
- models V777-V787: enable low
- models V778-V788: enable high
- Tape and reel packaging
- Low jitter 70 fs RMS typical
- RoHS-compliant / lead-free