The TL602 TCXO from Connor-Winfield is designed specifically to be used in conjunction with a 0.1 Hz (or higher) filter bandwidth for compliance with T1-based hierarchy specifications such as ITU-T G.8262 Option 1 and 2 ECC and ITU-T G.813 Option 1 and 2 SEC, Stratum 3 for SONET, IEEE1588, and synchronous Ethernet. CW’s TCXO line utilizes analog temperature compensation for excellent short term stability characteristics.
The TL602 TCXO maintains 280 ppb peak-peak frequency stability over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. These TCXOs are also excellent frequency reference choices for small cell, wireless and instrumentation applications.
- Available frequencies are 20 MHz and 24.576 MHz
- LVCMOS or clipped sine
- Fixed output or voltage control
- Meets MTIE and TDEV masks for noted standards at 0.1 Hz bandwidth
- Short term stability 1 x 10 - 10 performance
- 280 ppb peak-to-peak temperature stability over full industrial temp range
- Sub-300 ps jitter performance over 12 kHz to 20 MHz band
- Life time accuracy of ±4.6 ppm
- Full ROHS- and REACH-compliance
- 7 mm x 5 mm SMD footprint