Connor-Winfield's high stability OH200 series are exceptionally precise with frequency standards making them excellent for use in cellular base stations, test equipment, synchronous Ethernet, VSAT, and stratum 3E applications. These unique OCXO / VCOCXO oscillator products provide temperature stabilities in the range of ±3 ppb to ±25 ppb over the commercial, extended commercial, or the industrial temperature range. Power requirements are 3 W over the commercial temperature range and 4.5 W over the industrial temperature range. Additionally, excellent aging is achieved through the use of overtone SC cut crystals.
The OH200 series is available with CMOS logic or sinewave output along with voltage controlled option. These oscillators provide outstanding phase noise that varies depending on frequency. Frequencies are available from 5.0 MHz to 40.0 MHz. Allan variance specifications are rated for primary reference standards.
Warm up times are about 5 minutes to 0.10 ppm of final frequency.
- Frequency range: 5.0 MHz to 40.0 MHz
- OCXO - fixed frequency
- VCOCXO - voltage controlled option
- 3.3 VDC, 5.0 VDC, or 12.0 VDC operation
- Available frequency stabilities: ±3 ppb, ±5 ppb, ±10 ppb, or ±25 ppb
- Available temperature ranges: 0°C to +70°C, -20°C to +70°C, -40°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C
- Low phase noise / phase jitter
- Available outputs: CMOS or sinewave
- Package: 1.1" x 1.4" x 0.5" (CO-8)
- RoHS compliant / lead-free