The compact current and voltage calibrator (CVC) from C-Ton Industries is a portable calibrator designed to meet the requirements of field calibration, testing and troubleshooting of panel meters, transducers, transmitters, actuators and other process and control devices.
The CVC features a large, 0.59” (15 mm), LCD numerical display with blue backlighting for use in dimly lit areas. Powered by a standard 9 V battery, it also comes with a 120 VAC plug-in power supply for bench-top use.
- 0.0 to 20.0 mA DC output in 1.0 mA steps
- 0.0 to 10.0 VDC output in 1.0 V steps
- Three output modes automatically selected by plug location
- Milliamp loop calibration using external loop supply (30 VDC maximum) or internal 9 V battery
- Voltage output
- Auto-ramping with user-adjustable minimum and maximum output values
- User-adjustable ramp step time, 1 to 20 seconds, in 1 second increments
- User-adjustable auto-power-off time from 1 to 20 minutes in 1 minute increments
- 3-position bail for pocket, hanging, or bench-top use