Amphenol SV Microwave’s RF/coaxial PCB edge launch connectors with through-hole legs meet the industry's need for high-frequency threaded connectors that are fixed to the edge of the PCB.
Current configurations include high-performing 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and SMA edge launch solderable connectors. Get custom PCB footprint designs to optimize connector to PCB transitions. Pre-tinned versions are also available to speed up the soldering process by eliminating the tinning step for the technician.
- High-frequency coaxial connectors for PCBs
- Series: 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and SMA
- Include four (4) through-hole legs to secure onto PCB
- Cost-effective testing solutions
- Customized PCB footprint design available through simulation optimization
- Pre-tinned options available
- Readily available through distribution
- 5G communications infrastructure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- High-frequency/high-speed digital
- Test and instrumentation
- Wireless communications
- Military and aerospace