Aearo Technologies' E-A-R™ ISOLOSS elastomers are highly damped, low modulus, thermoset compounds with exceptional molding stability. These materials exhibit high internal damping, excellent resistance to creep and compression, and can be metal-bonded during molding.
The ISOLOSS SL series are the highest damped E-A-R elastomers, capable of loss factors above 2. There are multiple Type A durometers available including SL-20300 (19), SL-35300 (30), SL-50300 (45), and SL-60300 (56).
- Very highly damped for noise, shock, and vibration control
- Available in four Type A durometers from 19 to 56
- Broad service temperature range
- Exceptional metal-bonding
- UL94 flammability listed HB
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Rugged laptops, tablets, and smartphones:
- Bumpers, damping pads, and enclosure ruggedization
- Smarthome devices (IoT):
- Microphones and speaker isolation, and enclosure ruggedization
- Servers and data centers:
- Fan mounts, HDD isolation, and cage dampers
- Drones (UAVs):
- Gimbal isolation and PCB protection