Aearo Technologies' E-A-R™ ISOLOSS elastomers are highly damped, low modulus, thermoset compounds with exceptional molding stability. These materials exhibit high internal damping, excellent resistance to creep and compression, and can be metal-bonded during molding.
These ISOLOSS HD elastomers are chemically resistant for a broad range of applications and have a loss factor up to 1.1.
- Highly damped for noise, shock, and vibration control
- Chemically resistant
- Exceptional metal-bonding
- Broad service temperature range
- UL94 flammability listed HB
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Anti-vibration grommets, bushings, wire, and fluid line controls
- Lab test equipment:
- Anti-vibration grommets and isolation pads
- Rugged handheld:
- Device damping and protection
- Machinery mounts, feet, and pads