- Open µVision5 and go to Project > Manage > Pack Installer...
- In the left window, choose the device (STMicroelectronics > STM32L0 Series > STM32L053 > STM32L053C8 > STM32L053C8Tx)
- In the right window, click the Install buttons next to "Keil::STM32L0xx_DFP" and "ARM::CMSIS"
- Close the Pack Installer window and go to Project > New µVision Project...
- Navigate to the folder that will contain the project, enter a name for the project (e.g. STM32L035-DISCO_current_meas), and click Save
- Select the device (in the bottom left box, navigate to STMicroelectronics > STM32L0 Series > STM32L053 > STM32L053C8 > STM32L053C8Tx) and click OK
- Expand the "CMSIS" software component and check the box across from "Core"
- Select "Standalone" from the drop-down menu across from the "Device" software component. Expand the "Device" software component and check the box across from "Startup" and click . Click OK
- In the Project menu, expand "Target 1", right-click on "Source Group 1", and select Add Existing Files to Group 'Source Group 1'...
- Navigate to wherever main.c is stored, select it, click Add, and then click Close
- Go to Project > Options for Target 'Target 1'... (Note: you may have to open and close Options for Group 'Source Group 1'... in order for this option to appear)
- Under the Debug tab, choose ST-Link Debugger from the top right drop-down menu
- Next to that drop-down menu, click Settings, go to the Flash Download tab, click the only option for Programming Algorithms (STM32L0 64KB Flash), and click OK
- Click OK again, and go to Project > Build Target
- Finally, go to Flash > Download (once the download is complete, the reset button may have to be pressed to use the application)