This page will show you step-by-step how to program a Nordic nRF52840-DK device to Digi-Key IoT Studio.
- nRF52840 Flash-based ANT/ANT+, Bluetooth
- Low energy SoC solution
- Buttons and LEDs for user interaction
- I/O interface for Arduino form factor plug-in modules
- SEGGER J-Link OB debugger with debug out functionality
- UART interface through virtual COM port
- Flash memory
- Drag-and-drop mass storage device (MSD) programming
- Supporting NFC-A listen mode
In this example, we are setting up a 1 second Interval to toggle a gpio pin:
From the Upper Right, Click:
Drag downloaded .HEX file to JLINK drive.
LED 1 should now be blinking at a 1 second interval.
Any questions or comments please go to our TechForum: TechForum