MXR9500MZ Evaluation Board
MXR9500MZ-B Evaluation Board for the MXR9500MZ ±1.5 g Tri Axis Accelerometer with Ratiometric Outputs
The MXR9500G/M is a tri axis accelerometer fabricated on a standard, submicron CMOS process. It is a complete sensing system with on-chip mixed signal processing. The MXR9500G/M measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±1.5 g and a sensitivity of 500mV/g @3.0V at 25°C. It can measure both dynamic acceleration (e.g. vibration) and static acceleration (e.g. gravity).
The MXR9500G/M design is based on heat convection and requires no solid proof mass. This eliminates stiction and particle problems associated with competitive devices and provides shock survival greater than 50,000 g, leading to significantly lower failure rate and lower loss due to handling during PCB assembly and at customer field application.
The MXR9500G/M provides three ratiometric analog outputs that are set to 50% of the power supply voltage at zero g.
The Max. noise floor is 1 mg / √Hz allowing signals below 1mg to be resolved at 1 Hz bandwidth. The MXR9500G/M is packaged in a hermetically sealed, surface mount LCC 16 pins package (7 mm × 7 mm × 1.8 mm height) and is operational over a -40°C to +85°C (M) and 0°C to +70°C (G) temperature range.
- Resolution better than 1 mg
- Tri-axis accelerometer in a single package.
- On chip mixed signal processing
- No moving parts
- No loose particle issues
- >50,000 g shock survival rating
- SMT package: 7mm × 7mm × 1.8mm
- 2.7V to 3.6V single supply continuous operation
- No adjusting external components needed
- Electronic Compass Tilt Correction
- LCD projectors
- blood pressure monitor
- digital cameras
- MP3 players
- Information Appliances
- Computer Peripherals
- Cell Phones
- RF Interface
- Menu Selection
- Tilt Sensing
- Gas Line
- Fatigue Sensing
- Sensing Range:±1.5g
- Sensor Type:Accelerometer, 3 Axis
- Supplied Contents:Board(s)
- Utilized IC / Part:MXR9500MZ
- Voltage - Supply:2.7V ~ 3.6V