4M 512K × 8-Bit SPI ReRAM (Resistive Random Access Memory) Chip
Fujitsu Electronics America, Inc.
The MB85AS4MT is a ReRAM (Resistive Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 524,288 words × 8 bits, using the resistance-variable memory process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells. MB85AS4MT adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). MB85AS4MT is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM. The memory cells used in the MB85AS4MT can be used for 1.2 × 106 rewrite operations.
- Clock Frequency:5MHz
- Memory Format:RAM
- Memory Interface:SPI
- Memory Size:4Mb (512K x 8)
- Memory Type:Non-Volatile
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 85°C (TA)
- Package / Case:8-SOIC (0.209", 5.30mm Width)
- Packaging:Tape & Reel (TR)
- Supplier Device Package:8-SOP
- Technology:ReRAM (Resistive RAM)
- Voltage - Supply:1.65V ~ 3.6V
- Write Cycle Time - Word, Page:17ms