LM2758 Evaluation Board
LM2758TLEV Evaluation Board using the LM2758 Switched Capacitor Flash LED Driver in DSBGA
The LM2758 is an integrated low-noise, high-current switched capacitor DC/DC converter with a regulated current source. The device is capable of driving loads up to 700mA from a single-cell Li-Ion battery. Maximum efficiency is achieved over the input voltage range by actively selecting the proper gain based on the LED forward voltage and current requirements.
- Main Purpose:Lighting, Camera Flash
- Primary Attributes:Charge Pump, 700mA Flash Mode, Torch, Flash, and Shutdown Modes
- Secondary Attributes:4 Capacitor, 1 Resistor to Set Current, Internal Soft Start
- Supplied Contents:Board(s)
- Utilized IC / Part:LM2758