Polyolefin (PO), Irradiated Heat Shrink Tubing
TE Connectivity AMP Connectors
The DWTC is a flexible, heat shrinkable, dual wall tubing with an integrally bonded meltable adhesive inner liner designed to offer moisture proof encapsulation to a wide variety of substrates. Available in clear, DWTC offers excellent clarity for protection of substrates that may need to be inspected during service.
The tough outer jacket gives excellent mechanical strength with a high resistance to splitting. The high shrink-ratio means that only four sizes are needed to give protection to a full range of irregular shapes with widely varying dimensions.
- Features:Abrasion Resistant, Adhesive Lined, Moisture-Proof
- Inner Diameter - Recovered:0.039" (0.99mm)
- Inner Diameter - Supplied:0.158" (4.01mm)
- Length:4.00' (1.22m)
- Material:Polyolefin (PO), Irradiated
- Operating Temperature:-55°C ~ 75°C
- Recovered Wall Thickness:0.032" (0.81mm)
- Shrink Temperature:60°C
- Shrinkage Ratio:4 to 1
- Type:Tubing, Flexible