- Features & Applications
- Buy Now
Full range dimming capability offers 100:1 full range dimming capability, going from full light to nearly imperceptible light in a continuous range without being extinguished and maintaining a constant current to large strings of LEDs driven in series off a standard line voltage.
Easy of use enables a direct replacement of incandescent or halogen lamp systems that are currently interfaced to a TRIAC dimmer without having to change the original infrastructure or sacrifice performance. In addition, National’s online design tools allow for easy and quick design-in.
Uniform dimming allows master-slave operation control in multichip solutions, enabling a single TRIAC dimmer to control multiple strings of LEDs with smooth, consistent dimming free of flicker.
- TRIAC dim decoder circuit for LED dimming
- Application voltage range 80VAC to 277VAC
- Capable of controlling LED currents greater than 1A
- Adjustable switching frequency
- Low quiescent current
- Adaptive programmable off-time allows for
constant ripple current
- Thermal shutdown
- No 120Hz flicker
- Low profile, 10-pin MSOP or 14-pin SOIC packages
- Patent pending drive architecture
- Retrofit TRIAC dimming
- Solid state lighting
- Industrial and commercial lighting
- Residential lighting