|ZigBee™ ready-Modem PAN4555|
|The PAN4555 module is a short range, low power, 2.4 GHz ISM band transceiver which includes a complete 802.15.4 physical layer (PHY) modem, designed for the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless standard and an appropriate microcontroller (MCU) with reference oscillator. This module provides a cost effective solution for short-range data links and networks.
The software is included and can be scaled to fit the application from simple point to point proprietary systems to ZigBee™ networking. This module complies to EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15 and ARIB STD-T66.
• Very small size (12.2mm x 16.4mm x 2.2mm)
• 2 antenna options: Single port 50Ω or ceramic antenna
• 16 selectable Channels with 250 kbps in the 2.4 GHz band
• Low power modes for increased battery life
• High sensitivity of -92 dBm typ. at 1% Packet Error Rate
• 0 dBm typ. output power programmable over a 30 dB range
• Low supply voltage (2.0 V to 3.4 V, 2.7 V typ.)
• Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
• Link Quality and Clear Channel Assessment capability
• 60k Flash and 4k RAM memory
• 4 channel A/D converter with 10 Bit for fast and easy conversion
from analog inputs -such as temperature, pressure and fluid
levels- to digital values.
• 3 channel 16 Bit timer/pulse width modulation (TPM) outputs
• BDM port for direct download programming
• In total 20 digital I/O lines with programmable pull-ups and
few with high-current driver.
• Remote control and wire replacement in industrial systems such
as wireless sensor networks
• Factory / home automation and motor / lighting control
• Inventory management and RF ID tagging and AMR
• Monitoring (environmental, patient or fitness)