Digi-Key's Call for Papers
At Digi-Key, we welcome article submissions from our readers, licensed partners, and industry experts. We will review each submission and determine its suitability for our online TechZoneSM technology zones. Our editors will work diligently through every stage of the submission process to ensure a smooth workflow and the best presentation of accepted articles in each TechZoneSM.
*Articles with global or country specific relevancy will be considered per international TechZoneSM.
|Q1 - Automation|
|JANUARY||Data Acquisition||December 10, 2012|
|FEBRUARY||Data Communication||January 7, 2013|
|MARCH||Control Systems||February 4, 2013|
|Q2 - Human Interface|
|APRIL||Touch Sensing||February 4, 2013|
|MAY||Motion Detection||March 4, 2013|
|JUNE||Human Interface Connectivity||April 2, 2013|
|Q3 - Networking|
|JULY||Wireless Networking||May 3, 2013|
|AUGUST||Hardwired Networking||June 4, 2013|
|SEPTEMBER||Optical Networking||July 2, 2013|
|Q4 – TBD|
Note: If you have an idea for an article that is not part of this theme, please send a brief article abstract for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles and white papers can be e-mailed to us at email@example.com.
Please share this information with colleagues who may be interested in contributing.
- Digi-Key prefers content submitted to be unique and only for online TechZoneSM technology zones.
- Articles MUST be discussing parts in Digi-Key's inventory. This means Digi-Key must have stock or will be receiving stock soon.
- Articles and summaries should be original content. Plagiarized content will be declined if permission is not received to reprint that content or if the source is not cited. If a source is used, that source must be cited within the article or within the footnotes at the end of the article.
- For authored content, written permission is required from the original source to eliminate any potential plagiarism and copyright infringement issues (specifically charts, graphs, pictures, quotes, and IP specific to a technology or product – e.g. code snippets). Re-writing a supplier’s article will need to be authorized by the original author to eliminate anything that may be perceived as misrepresentation of the author’s intent for the meaning of the article.
- Opinions within articles should be limited to personal experience when using a product or working on a product. Opinions regarding specific suppliers will be removed from the article(s) in question. Articles should not contain comparisons of Digi-Key suppliers ranking one as better than the other. Such comparisons will be removed from the article(s) in question.
- Suggested article length is between 1500 to 2500 words.
- Figures or images should be no larger than 600 pixels wide and 96 dpi.