Directions from Grand Forks International Airport to Digi-KeySuggested route highlighted in red
- Leaving Grand Forks International Airport, go south for about 1/2 mile to State US-2.
- Go east (left) at Gateway Dr / US-2 (a four lane highway), and follow it through Grand Forks, ND.
- Follow US-2 for 7.2 miles, crossing the Red River and entering East Grand Forks, MN.
- Turn left at Central Ave NE / MN-220 N and proceed on MN-220 N for 5.9 miles.
- Turn right at Co Hwy 21; follow for about 37 miles. Co Hwy 21 will turn into Co Hwy 3 / 160th St NE.
- Turn left at MN-32 N; follow for about 6 miles. Turn left at Greenwood Street.
- Take the first right onto Brooks Ave. Digi-Key is the second driveway on the west (left) side.
- We have an 8 x 16-foot sign in front of the building and a large parking lot.
- You may park next to the front door in our visitors' parking area.