Skip navigation
TechXchange
Digi-Key TechXchange Communities > Projects and Designs > Discussions
1767 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 6:09 PM by Ronarketct RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 24, 2014 6:09 PM

Can I use a standard LED light bulb ?

I hold a Utility patent on a PARK PERFECT device that is the high tech replacement for the " tennis ball on a string" for parking your car in your garage.

My prototype device incorporates a Laser pointer powered by the LED light bulb wired to the 'power supply'connects to a female Jack mounted /recessed

on the shank of the LED light bulb. The Green Dot Laser is actuated by pluging into the LED light going on when the garage door is opened & goes off automaticaly.

the Laser Light, is pointed through the windshield to the cars' dashboard giving the driver notification the car is parked in a perfect possition. A jeweled sticky is supplied

to inhance the spot where laser was pointed when the car was parked perfect

I need help finding a LED light bulb manufacurer willing to intall & pre wire the power jack circute for the laser light, or do we make our own LED light bulb with components

& receive UL rating ?

I will also like to find a whosale laser light manufacturer to supply me with a green laser on an adjustable mount.

The Park Perfect Package is made up of only 2 componets; the LED light bulb and the adjustable laser pointer.The parking system can be installed in less than 10 minutes

and will last close to a life time of continuouse use.

I would appreciate anyones assistance procuring final manufacturing for this device.

Ronald W Aarons

ronaarons@gmail.com

1(818) 730-4869

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)