Skip navigation
Digi-Key TechXchange Communities > Component Discussion and Reviews > Discussions
6420 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 3, 2014 9:06 PM by JDeHaven RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 22, 2014 10:56 AM

Identify this part

I am not sure what this part is. It seems to be either an Rf amplifier IC or a transistor.

  • JDeHaven Novice 2 posts since
    Aug 27, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 3, 2014 9:06 PM (in response to Preston31)
    Identify this part

    I agree, probably a monolithic RF amplifier instead of an RF transistor.  RF amplifiers are so cheap these days, and easy to use.  Try Mini-Circuits, or Mini-Circuit Labs.  Look under "Amplifiers", go to "Monolithic" and look up ERA-1+.  That's JUST AN EXAMPLE...  Look at the opposite side of your part and see if there is a logo similar to Mini-Circuits logo, or perhaps an actual part number?  Good luck.


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points