Skip navigation
Digi-Key TechXchange Communities > Component Discussion and Reviews > Discussions
4461 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 8:24 AM by Nate_L RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 17, 2014 7:25 PM


i recently became the owner of a nice plasma tv . it cost me nothing so i figure take it and check it out . to my amazement i found the culprits. 7 caps


swollen out  . now my question to whomever is out watching this. where can i find and purchase flat screen tv caps for my newly aquired Samsung


Plasma tv set made in 2006  model s42ax-yb02  and yd02 . i went to lincoln technicle institute for computers and electronics and now dabble here and


there in fixing my little friends lol. i appreciate any help. the caps are as follows  25 volt -100 microfarads (2pcs) ,,,,, and  35 volts 100 uf (2pcs)  ,


50 volts 220 UF (1 pc),,,,,, 50 volt 100uf (1pc),,,,, and last but NOT least 25 Volt 220 UF (1pc)

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)