TechXchange is a user-to-user forum for design engineers to discuss technology, products, designs and more. You can participate in discussions, ask questions of the community and learn about new products and the latest innovations.
If you have questions about the forum in general see the FAQs below. If you have a question post it in the Feedback section.
By registering for TechXchange you, the user, must abide by the following rules and guidelines. TechXchange reserves the right to change the rules and guidelines at any time without notice to the user.
You, the User
- You agree not to upload or post content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including statements that defame, harass, stalk or threaten others or that are offensive including, expressions of racism, abusiveness, vulgarity and/or profanity.
- You agree not to upload or post content that engages in criminal offenses or includes acts of illegal activities.
- User names and display names shall not reflect Digi-Key in any form unless authorized. Failure to abide by this rule will result in account termination.
- Material uploaded or posted must respect the designated topic or area without advertising or soliciting products or services.
- Material must be original content and the User cannot, under any circumstance, impersonate any person or entity by misrepresentation of information or personal claim.
- The User agrees not to reproduce, copy or sell the information obtained on TechXchange.
- You agree not to upload or post material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights without the expressed consent of the owner. You, the User, will be held solely responsible for any damage resulting from an infringement.
- TechXchange has the right to restrict, prohibit or terminate a user's access/registration at any given time if a user does not adhere to any of the guidelines.
- TechXchange has the right to remove or edit User content for any reason if deemed inappropriate, against guidelines, or if it restricts others from using TechXchange.
How do I register? You may register by clicking on the "Register" link in the upper left corner. On the new screen, click "Register Now." Fill in the appropriate fields and click submit.
How do I log in? You may log in by clicking on the "Log In" link in the upper left corner. Enter your username and password.
What do I do if I forget my login information? To retrieve your login information, click on the "Log In" link in the upper left corner. On the next screen, click "Forgot My Username" or "Forgot My Password." Your username and/or password will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted during registration.
How do I post a question? To post a question, visit one of the communities and then select "Ask a Question," "Start a Discussion," or "Design Specialist."
Digi-Key Terms & Conditions
Message was created by: Community Manager