More about XP Power
- Exclusive focus on power conversion
- Group revenue in excess of $160 million
- Global engineering and sales support
- London Stock Exchange Listed
- ISO9001 certified quality management system
XP Power is committed to providing the best technical and commercial solution for your power needs, offering total quality, from in-house design in Asia, Europe and North America through to manufacturing facilities around the world. The company offers the widest range of power products available from one source and unrivalled technical and customer support, aiding both vendor consolidation and cost reduction programs. XP has 27 sales offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia.Products
XP Power has over 5,000 products at its disposal as well as access to custom manufacturing capability where necessary. These products range from AC-DC power supplies, including open-frame, enclosed, desktop, configurable, LED drivers and DIN rail power, to DC-DC converters necessary for Distributed Power Architectures. XP is also leading the market with greener, more environmentally friendly, highly efficient power solutions for both desktop and component power supplies, enabling customers to meet the very latest environmental legislation. Industry Specific Expertise
XP Power is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of power supply solutions for the electronics industry with specialists who are versed in all the technical and legislation requirements applicable to the three sectors below:
- Industrial: Power solutions for factory automation, automated test equipment, industrial control, test and measurement, instrumentation and hazardous environments.
- Technology: Power solutions for semiconductor production equipment, audio visual broadcast equipment, mobile & wireless communications, computing and data processing
- Healthcare: Medically approved power solutions for use in patient vicinity applications and in the lab environment, including class II approvals for homecare devices, highly efficient convection-cooled designs for low noise patient area devices and defibrillator-proof DC-DC converters for applied part applications.
Whatever the system power requirements, XP offers cost-effective application specific solutions that meet your electrical, mechanical, safety, EMC and thermal management requirements, while ensuring a fast time to market. Environmental
XP recognizes that all its activities interact with the environment. Environmental and Sustainability issues have become increasingly important to customers, investors and employees. Many XP locations have policies and practices in place to reduce energy and material consumption and to recycle where practicable. XP Power has also established a corporate Environmental Committee chaired by a Non-Executive member of the Board of Directors with the aim of making XP Power a leader on environmental issues in the power conversion industry. Corporate Environmental Procedures have also been published which guide all XP sites in meeting Environmental objectives. XP Power have full member status of the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) and their performance is recognized by admission to the FTSE4Good Index.