Bel Fuse Inc. - Bel, a driving force in the future of global connectivity, manufactures quality components for the computer, networking and telecommunications industries. Partnered with these markets' leaders, the Company engineers devices for those next-generation technologies which enable high-speed communication. Our ever-expanding portfolio, broadened by the acquisition of the Passive Components Group of Insilco Technologies, including InNet Technologies, Stewart Connector, TRP Connector B.V., Signal Transformer, and Cinch Connectors, now offers an even wider range of synergistic products. From circuit protection devices to power conversion modules...transformers to connector modules and integrated line interference components...design engineers and purchasing personnel alike benefit from Bel's extensive array of products and solutions.
Digi-Key’s library of more than 2000 exclusive PTM Online… On Demand® product training modules is a collection of training tools created with you – the busy design engineer – in mind. They are provided with the cooperation of participating supplier partners. From this one source, you can learn about the latest products and technologies, download datasheets, check inventory, contact our technical staff, and place an order for same-day shipment.
These modules are available in audio and non-audio formats and listed by supplier in easy-to-find alphabetical order. Simply locate the module that interests you and click on your format of choice. We hope you find these tools useful, and with new modules added continuously, we invite you to stop back often to see what’s new.
Product Training Modules Online...On Demand® is a registered trademark of Digi-Key Corporation.
= Updated Product Training Module - PTM
= New Product Training Module - PTM
To view modules, you will need Adobe Flash Player 9, or greater, installed on your computer. Adobe Flash Player is available FREE from Adobe.
Flash Player | Flash Player Support Center
|10GBASE-T Integrated Connector Module - The 10GBASE-T meets PCIe mechanical requirements and supports the latest 10GBASE-T physical layer device (PHY) technology and applications. It also meets or exceeds IEEE 803.an requirements and is tuned to have flat insertion-loss curves and excellent return-loss performance at high frequencies.
|RJ Point Five Ethernet CAT5e Connector System - Stewart Connector’s RJ point five connector system, the next generation Ethernet link, provides nearly double the port density when compared to standard RJ45 connector solutions. These devices are ideal for EOEM’s seeking to increase density while also reducing the cost-per-port price point. The RJ point five cable system provides the convenience of a single connector per channel solution for maximum port flexibility and efficiency.
|Bel Closes Acquisition of TE Connectivity’s Transpower Magnetics BusinessBel Completes Acquisition of Cinch Connectors for $39 Million - January 29, 2010More about Bel Fuse Inc.
Building on over 50 years of solid financial performance, and trading on the Nasdaq (BELFA and BELFB), we continue to grow and prosper by employing the latest high volume manufacturing technologies at our ISO 9001 facilities throughout the world. We attribute our success to an unmatched dedication to superior customer service and technical support, together with the utmost in cost-effective solutions.
Bel's products, available through a global network of representatives and distributors, include:
- Connectors - Bel Stewart Connectors & TRP Connectors, ICMs for 10/100/1000Base-T and VoIP use, plus Category 5 and Category 6 modular jacks and connectors.
- Power Modules - Full lines of DC/DC converters, for 2.5V to 48V and 1A to 200A applications, provide high efficiency in small packages.
- Broadband Modules - Integrated components for xDSL (CO and CPE options), Powerline, T1/E1/J1 and ISDN employment optimize leading ICs' performance.
- Discrete Magnetic Components - for xDSL, T1/E1/J1, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100Base-T, HomePNA, VoIP, and cable modem applications.
- Circuit Protection Devices - Wide array of miniature and micro fuses, together with SIP modules, meet UL, CSA, SEMKO MITI and VDE standards.
- Signal Transformer Products - Signal Transformer's UL, VDE and CSA Certified complete portfolio of standard and custom power transformers.
- Cinch Connectors Products – reliable, high quality connectors Jones/J plugs and sockets, RF, barrier, ModICE, and NX and QSFP+ cable assemblies to name a few.