- The DK-LM3S-DRV8312 motor control kit contains a cost-effective, Stellaris LM3S818 MCU-based controlCARD module compatible with other TI motor control platforms.
- In addition to instantly spinning your motor, the kit also demonstrates the InstaSPIN BLDC motor control solution's operational advantages with simplified tuning, immediate acceleration adaptation, reliable low-speed operation, and more.
- The included Crosshairs solution enables users to control and monitor the total solution through an easy-to-use PC application that can be extended for customer applications.
- Hardware-compatible with the following TI DRV baseboards:
- DRV8312EVM Rev C or Rev D
- DRV8301-HC-EVM Rev B or Rev C
- DRV8302-HC-EVM Rev B or Rev C
- The MDL-LM3S818CNCD feature set includes:
- Stellaris® 50 MHz ARM® Cortex™-M3 LM3S818 microcontroller
- Pluggable 100-pin DIMM form factor
- Hardware-compatible with other TI DRV baseboards
- Auto-isolation enabling upon debug connection
- The Stellaris LM3S818-based controlCARD module can be used in the following TI baseboards:
- DRV8312 Rev C and Rev D
- DRV8301HC (High Current 60 A) Rev A and DRV8301 (6 A) Kit