|For 7 years Sauris has been producing SAU510-USB emulators (including “Plus” version) without galvanic isolation. Long-term operating experience of this emulator in various conditions proved the emulators to be highly reliable, although there were some shortages revealed in the old version of emulators. SAU510-USB Iso Plus emulators are an attractive debugging tool for the line of DSPs and microprocessors from Texas Instruments.
- Provides voltage isolation 2500 VRMS between PC and target device
- Supports from +1.65 V up to +5 V JTAG interfaces
- Compatible with Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio IDE
- Supports programming and configuring FPGA and CPLD through SVF player (SVF Specification Rev. E + Lattice Semiconductor enhancements)
- Supports USB interface with host PC, requires no additional adapter card