- Programs 4 devices simultaneously
- Array MPQs to program up to 64 devices simultaneously
- Stores up to four program images in internal Flash
- No external memory device required
- Standalone, PC- or ATE-controlled
- Universal input AC power supply
- Does not draw power from target board
- Supports target device voltages from 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Automatic device serialization
- "CM" code-protection features
- Prevents code images from being read back from programmer.
- Allows user to control the number of parts programmed from a given image.
- Software upgradeable to support future devices
- Built to survive in manufacturing
- One-year warranty
MPQ-Z8 Device Support