- Bayonet-locking cable gland
- Direction of cable gland can be adjusted on-site. Adjustable glands reduce the number of housing variations by 70 percent, lowering stock costs.
- Black-polyamide housing
- UV, salt spray and corrosion-resistant for reliability in harsh indoor or outdoor applications. Flexible material prevents stress fractures or broken latches frequently caused by impact and vibration.
- IP65 and UL 50e Type 4/4X/12
- Achieves national and international enclosure standards for protection from condensation, icing, corrosion and contamination.
- B-series standard footprint
- Drop-in solution for pre-punched panels and existing metal housing applications; compatible with all B-series fixed and modular inserts.
- Integrated PE connection
- Saves space by eliminating the need for a dedicated PE module.