- Hermaphroditic design "mates to itself"
- Consolidates connector selection, documentation, and costs
- Polarization prevents mis-mating
- Pressure-managed, dual-point contact mating interface provides easier use, fault tolerance and added reliability.
- Housing guidance "scoops" permit easy-mating even when mis-aligned.
- Stub-less contact design supports PCEeG2 High Speed performance.
- Long 1 mm minimum wipe assures reliable contact and accommodates system mechanical tolerances.
- Extreme operating temperature range assures reliable performance between -40 and 125 °C.
- Precise 0.08 mm maximum SMT lead co-planarity eases attachment of connector leads to PCBs and reduces solder paste.
- Optional hold-downs increase strength of PCB solder attachment
- Footprint compatible with major competitors