- Simply plug in components and interconnect with ordinary 22 gauge solid wire. Time-consuming soldering is eliminated and all components can be used again.
- 3M jumper wires are included.
- The sturdy metal base plate serves as a ground plane to help minimize noise and voltage spikes in today's high-speed circuits.
- DIPS of all sizes and a wide variety of discrete components with lead diameters of up to 0.32" can be used.
- By jumping across the center area, full length distribution buses can be created vertically.
- Use the 5-way binding posts for easy connection to ground, power supply, or other external equipment.
- Alpha-numeric identification along the strips allows for fast and easy layout designs and project applications. Every tie-point position on the strip can quickly be identified by a letter and number combination.
- Number of 5-Tie Point Terminals: 94 to 768
- Number of Binding Posts: 2 to 4
- Number of Distribution Buses: 2 to 12
- Number of Terminal Strips: 1 to 5
- Number of Tie Points (Total): 610 to 5424
- Type: Assembly (On Frame)
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG