V-Series Contura Rotary Switch
Carling Technologies offers their V-Series contura rotary switch
Internally, there is a patented mechanism that translates rotary to linear motion. This allows for common switch functionality and terminal connections with the V-Series rocker version and requires no harness change. A secondary CAM, which helps drive the mechanism, provides definitive detent positions and prevents the switch from stopping between positions, while improving tactile feel.
The V-Series rotary features a PC board that supports the LED and surface-mount resistors; and IP67 sealing protection above panel by utilizing LED and actuator stem seals.
- Accommodates up to three separate LEDs
- Patented mechanism translates rotary into linear motion
- Secondary CAM for definitive detent positions
- PC board supports LED and surface-mount resistors
- IP67 sealing protection above panel
- Common terminal and circuit functionality with V-Series rocker switches, with no harness change required
- On/off highway equipment
- Test and measurement
- Speed control