Okami OKL2-T/12-W12 Series Programmable Output DC/DC Converter
Murata Power Solutions' miniature non-isolated Point-of-Load (PoL) DC/DC power converters
The OKL2-T/12-W12 series are miniature non-isolated Point-of-Load (PoL) DC/DC power converters for embedded applications. The tiny form-factor is configured on a Land Grid Array (LGA) assembly measuring only 0.8 x 0.45 x 0.34 inches (20.32 x 11.43 x 8.55 mm). Applications include powering CPUs, datacom/telecom systems, distributed bus architectures (DBA), programmable logic, and mixed voltage systems. The wide input range is 4.5 to 14 VDC.
The maximum output current is 12 A. Based on fixed-frequency synchronous buck converter switching topology, the high power-conversion-efficient PoL module features programmable output voltage and On/Off control. These converters also include under-voltage lock-out (UVLO), output short-circuit protection, and overcurrent and over-temperature protections.
- iLGA inspectable Land Grid Array
- 4.5-14 VDC input voltage range
- Programmable output voltage from 0.69-5.5 VDC
- Drives 1000 μF ceramic capacitive loads
- High power conversion efficiency at 95%
- Outstanding thermal derating performance
- Over-temperature and overcurrent protection
- On/Off control and Power Good output
- RoHS-6 hazardous substance compliance
- Tracking operation/synchronized function