2338-18 is a low-noise, high-speed 18-bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with fully-differential inputs. Operating from a single 5 V supply, the LTC2338-18 has a ±10.24 V true-bipolar input range, making it ideal for high-voltage applications which require a wide dynamic range. The LTC2338-18 achieves ±4LSB INL maximum, no missing codes at 18-bits with 100 dB SNR.
The LTR4321 is a dual ideal-diode bridge controller that enables a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) powered device (PD) to receive power in either voltage polarity from RJ-45 data pairs, spare pairs, or both. The LT4321 and eight N-channel MOSFETs replace the eight diodes in a passive PoE rectifier bridge. The LT4321 eases thermal design and increases delivered power.
- 1 Msps throughput rate
- ±4 LSB INL (max)
- Guaranteed 18-bit no missing codes
- Fully-differential inputs
- True-bipolar input ranges ±6.25 V, ±10.24 V and ±12.5 V
- 100 dB SNR (typ) at fIN = 2 kHz
- –115 dB THD (typ) at fIN = 2 kHz
- Guaranteed operation to 125°C
- Single 5 V supply
- Low-drift (20 ppm/°C max) 2.048 V internal reference