LIS2Dx 12-Bit, Ultra-Low-Power, 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
STMicroelectronics' LIS2Dx accelerometers provide accurate, high-resolution output
Addressing power constraints in battery-operated portable devices, ST's accelerometers include power-down and sleep modes, and a FIFO (first-in, first-out) memory block for smarter power management. They also embed a temperature sensor and a self-test function that allows the customer to verify the functioning of the sensor after it has been assembled on board.
The LIS2Dx devices are software-compatible with the company's current three-axis accelerometers so customers can easily "hot swap" and protect their investment in application development.
The LIS2Dx series are ultra-low-power, high-performance, three-axis linear accelerometers belonging to the "femto" family with digital I²C/SPI serial interface standard output. They have dynamically user-selectable full scales of ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g/± 16 g and are capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application. The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. They are available in a small, thin, plastic, land-grid array package (LGA) and are guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low-power mode consumption, down to 2 µA
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g/±16 g dynamically selectable full-scale
- I²C/SPI digital output interface
- Two independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6 D/4 D orientation detection
- "Sleep to wake" and "return to sleep" function
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® RoHS and "green" compliant
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||Datasheets|
|STEVAL-MKI135V1||BOARD EVAL FOR LIS2DH||293|